UPDATED October 11, 20111
- We reserve the right to limit no more than five (5) paper manufacturer coupons for the same product, each coupon value considered (1) coupon in the same transaction.
- Limit one manufacturer coupon (paper or digital) per item purchased.
- Expired coupon are not to be accepted.
- Only Pharmacy Competitor Coupons accepted.
- Couponed Item will not be sold to dealers.
- Internet Coupon Restrictions/PAH Coupons
- “Free Item” Internet coupons can be accepted if all purchase criteria is met.
- Only one Internet coupon per item will be accepted.
- Only two Internet Coupons per manufacturer per Customer, per day.
- Internet coupons that display characteristics below will not be accepted.
- Out of proportion
- Do not scan properly
- Appear to be altered in any way
- Doubling – (if applicable)
- Manufacturers’ Coupons 60 cents and below will automatically be doubled
- Doubling does not apply to the following:
- Retail Food Store Coupons
- Electronic Coupons
- Items prohibited by law
The Print-At-Home Coupon Acceptance Policy on the website explains the printable coupon policy in more detail than what is below.
Below is the coupon policy I received from Kroger Corporate. It covers the Delta Region.
Print and take it with you to the store.
Thank you for contacting The Kroger Co. Our coupon policy varies by division. The policy for stores in your area is as follows. Please note that this policy is our most current; however it is subject to change without notice.
The store manager has the right to accept, decline or limit the quantity of coupons or items used or purchased in a single transaction, by a single customer, or in a single day.
o Manufacturer coupons of $0.60 or less will be doubled.
o Manufacturer coupons over $0.61 will be redeemed at face value.
o Up to eight (8) coupons will be doubled per identical or “like” item per shopping visit.
> Any additional manufacturer coupons for that “like” item will be redeemed at face value.
o This does not apply to “free”, Kroger, Catalina, Retail Food Store coupons, electronic coupons on the Kroger Plus card or items prohibited by law.
o Competitor pharmacy coupons are accepted.
o LCM or competitor coupons may not be used in conjunction with our $4 Generic Program.
General Coupon Policy:
o Limit one (1) manufacturer coupon per item purchased.
o Limit one (1) store coupon per item purchased.
o One (1) manufacturer and one (1) store coupon can be used on the same item.
o Coupons cannot be used on “free” items.
o Expired coupons are not accepted.
o Amount refunded cannot exceed the cost of the item.
o Will accept all manufacturers’ internet coupons up to $1.00
o All manufacturers’ internet coupons up to 60 cents will be doubled
o Only on coupon can be redeemed on Identical or “like” items
o “Free” manufacturer’s internet coupons are not accepted.